Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 26: Sunday

Today was another great Sunday in the Clapham Common Ward! 

The girls in my ward and I sang a musical number. It was really cool to get to sing with them and be a part of the Sacrament Meeting. We heard from a Deacon who gave a wonderful talk on strengthening the church and he said the funniest thing about tithing: "It's like you're letting God borrow your money and He's paying you back in blessings". I thought that was so cute and so inspirational! 

Then we had the opportunity to hear from two elders in our ward. Can I just say how impressed I am with the missionaries of this church? They are such wonderful examples to me and I respect each and every one of them. I'm grateful for their service to the Lord, the people of the Church, and all those they associate with. I was grateful for the words that the missionaries shared. They talked about obedience and how our obedience to the laws and commandments of the gospel will always yield blessings. 

In Primary today we were in charge of singing time and then we also taught a lesson. I have such a love for these kids--they are so much fun. They have a lot of energy but are such great kids. I can tell they really love the Lord and are striving to choose the right.

For more information about Mormon missionaries and my beliefs, click here.

We leave for Paris tomorrow, which is pretty exciting! More blog posts to come!! 

xoxo,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment