Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 7: Stonehenge and Bath

Today was seriously the greatest day yet! We started off early this morning and drove an hour away to Stonehenge. I really enjoyed getting to see some of the more idyllic English countryside. Stonehenge really was remarkable. It is seriously so amazing that the structure has been so well preserved. It was also amazing that just the day before we learned about Stonehenge...and then went to see it. I am seriously so blessed to have this opportunity to study abroad. 

Lovely ladies at Stonehenge 

I was so excited I had to do a heel-click. 


Just because. 

We recreated Stonehenge

After some time there, we went to Bath. I absolutely loved Bath. It was seriously the cutest place in the world. We started by taking a tour of the Roman Baths, which were basically used as spas during Rome's rule of Britain. It was super interesting and really neat to look at. 


The Bath Abbey

The Baths



Naturally, we had to try on some fascinators. 

Beautiful day in a beautiful city with some beautiful people! 


I FOUND MALLORY'S!!! 

View from Pulteney Bridge

It was just the perfect day with some wonderful friends!! 

xoxo,
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment